Thread: Winter Theme is up!

Beloved Officer
    Administrator
    In your dreams, loving you for a very short time.
    Blog Entries

Winter Theme is up!

With the new forums, I can change which theme you can see default, but the theme gets cached at login, so if you haven't logged out/in since yesterday, you won't see it. You can change this manually just logging in and out real fast, or, one of the new features we are leaving available is to be able to swap themes manually based on your own preference. This can be found at the bottom of any page. Currently there are two complete themes, the generic SOK one, and the Winter one. You can change to winter yourself. If you don't like it, you can swap back to the SOK one. You might see a Dark Knight's one that Zesh has been playing with, I am not sure its 100% complete yet, but you can also try that out.

In the future, any themes we build will be available all year long. If you love halloween, you can just leave that one running. If I do any new April Fool's ones you like, you can keep those too.
    Xia: As much as I hate you, I would never do a Brutus to your Caesar
    Nirrudn: Also I think it's Eeyore, but don't quote me

Blog Entries
    Yea, Dark Knights is me messin' around really. Not complete. =P
    Zeshae Spiritwinds / Klymestar Del'Mithros
    WildStar: Zeshae
    GW2: Iphezri Zyr
    SWTOR: Iphez'ri, Zeshae, Ze'shae, Skirr, Zyr
    Steam: Zesh

Jubal's Lackey Officer Aulwewen's Avatar
    I'll try to get some pics to you all of my paladin in his winterfest garb. Happened to notice that I'd held on to all of that stuff over the years
    "He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye." - Buddha