Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New Season, A New Doctor!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahvyn View Post
    Sadly it seems this is supposed to be Clara's last season as companion. A real shame since she's been my favorite so far. I am liking the new incarnation of the Doctor, at least after he got over his Alzheimer's phase.
    Where did you hear this? It distresses me greatly. And they usually don't leak this sort of thing.
    GoatRider- lvl 100 Night Elf Rogue Jewelcrafter/Engineer
    Kemps- lvl 100 Tauren Feral Druid Miner/Engineer
    Cattrina- lvl 85 Night Elf Druid (feral bear/cat) miner/alchemist
    LoweRider- lvl 35 Gnome Mage/Tailor/Enchanter/Auctioneer

I know it was mentioned, well I heard it on the pre-season teaser show. They had a couple of shows preceeding this seasons opening discussing the new things, the old things and what to expect. They sounded like they were really sad to se her go also, she has been a great companion although last season she was getting a bit too much of the Doc's thunder as a problem solver. They said with the new Doc and his forth comming darker side she would not compliment his style too well. Hense the exchange.

Or thats how I remember it.
    The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other'slife.
    Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.
    ~Richard Bach

I love Capaldi as the doctor so far. It could be that I disliked Matt Smith's version so much that anything would have been better (I'm with ya Blode). I never could enjoy the last of the time lords, someone who has been alive for over 2000 years, being portrayed as a buffoon. As for Capaldi, he's exactly what the series needs. Less silly sexual tension between the doctor and his companions and more intensity. I eagerly look forward to this season.

Also, I have heard it is Clara's last season as well, Goat.
    Jamb & Somma: Adventurers, Explorers...Heroes!
    You need a bun to bite, Benny Lava?

Nick Frost as Father Christmas in the Christmas Special? Squee!
    I like a little civility mixed with my psychosis.