Thread: PAX South

Jubal's Lackey Officer Aulwewen's Avatar

PAX South

So, this year is the first year of PAX South and Pete and I purchased 3 day passes thinking we were wanting to go. And.....then we both decided that buying each other expensive tattoos for Christmas was more important. And, there will be bad-ass tattoos to show off at the camping trip this year - oh yes there will!

So, I'm looking to see if any of our Texas friends, or anyone else for that matter, may be interested in buying the two 3 day passes we purchased. I wanted to offer them here first before shopping them around. The dates are Jan 23-25 in San Antonio TX.

Now, as I don't have the badges physically in hand yet I'm not looking to collect any money. Once we get the badges, we would Fed EX them to the interested party would probably be late December or early January. This is going to be quite the event as it is the very first PAX South...and were it not for Peter's and my addiction to ink, we'd be going. Hope to find a home for these two badges, and I'd like to sell them as a pair.

See you all in Draenor!

Ahem...For the Horde!
    "He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye." - Buddha

I must open that box. Leader Bajah's Avatar
    Sir, I would be interested in hearing more.

Jubal's Lackey Officer Aulwewen's Avatar
    It's $130.00 for the pair - $65.00 each. Like I said, we haven't gotten the passes yet...but those should show up in late December or early January.
    "He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye." - Buddha

That should not be an issue. Allow me to confer with my better half.

Sorry for the late response! But I think we're going to have to pass, as we're planning on hitting Disney (first time for Maddie, and first time for ME TOO) like the first week of March. And if we're gonna do that AND afford the camping trip, we can't afford to pony up the cost of the tickets and hotel rooms for PAX this year.

Apologies if we held you up on this, sirrah! <3