Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction or hello

Introduction or hello

Hello
    My name is Roy, Fuzzy is a name my Gaming friends gave me, I have been playing with Khissi for several years. We met playing Anarchy Online then played many games together, with many more folks we got to know over the years. On occasion we get our families together for a vacation, we have vacationed together in New Zealand with gamers from New Zealand we met in EQ2! Leading a parade of 5 moterhomes full of gamers and their families around New Zealand driving on the other side of the road through traffic circles and hairpin 5kn/hr turns was an adventure that was over far too soon.
    OK now a word of warning, if you are off looking at some feeding lions and have a slight limp, Do Not trust your gaming friends or your spouse to draw that to your attention, Nooo, they would much rather see you get charged by a lioness!
    Well I have played with this group of gamers for quite some time and now. As with many things in life my gaming time increases and dwindles but some we keep in touch and we are often found checking out new games or going back and playing those we found enjoyable.

Outside of gaming I have been married for almost 35 years (35 in September 2015)! I work as an Locomotive Engineer for VIA rail, have spend 39 years working for the railroad. My hobbies include building water cooled computers, lapidary, painting and I hope to get into sculpting.

Thats about all I can think of, talk to you again soon.
    Roy

Welcome to our home away from home! Or, maybe it is our home at times...

For a bit of a reference, the folks playing SWG pointed Fuzzy (Roy) to the SOK website to introduce himself

Beloved Officer
    Administrator
    In your dreams, loving you for a very short time.
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the boards! Ash mentioned you are playing SWG, are you playing anything else right now?
    Xia: As much as I hate you, I would never do a Brutus to your Caesar
    Nirrudn: Also I think it's Eeyore, but don't quote me

Hi Kodoir
    For the first time in years I only have one active sub Star Wars The Old Republic. I keep, Rift, Age of Conan, EQ2, lord of the rings, Neverwinter and Final Fantasy XIII up to date but they are not currently subscribed to.

I am always looking for new releases, but currently working to hard to game more than one.

Beloved Officer
    Administrator
    In your dreams, loving you for a very short time.
    Blog Entries
    I am running into having to many games I want to play. I am currently in World of Warcraft, then actively playing Diablo 3 and Hearthstone, and want to still get some time playing Heroes of the Storm. It just happens they are all Blizzard games, but, there is nothing really capturing my attention elsewhere.
    Xia: As much as I hate you, I would never do a Brutus to your Caesar
    Nirrudn: Also I think it's Eeyore, but don't quote me

A dimly lit cubicle somewhere in Stormwind.
    Welcome to our boards!

The Raid Leader - When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Jubal's Lackey Officer Aulwewen's Avatar
    Welcome!
    "He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye." - Buddha

Welcome!
    LordFluffyBottom - (Wildstar)

I must open that box. Leader Bajah's Avatar
    Traaaaaaains

Welcome to our boards!

Guildmaster Officer
    Administrator
    Hello Roy and welcome!
    "This is Freedom Hall, my dear. Everyone here does as he pleases... then if he does something I don't like, I kick him the hell out!" - Jubal Harshaw, Stranger in a Strange Land

Hello and welcome!
    Thadicus -- Human Paladin of Elune

Hi there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Hello
    My name is Roy, Fuzzy is a name my Gaming friends gave me, I have been playing with Khissi for several years. We met playing Anarchy Online then played many games together, with many more folks we got to know over the years. On occasion we get our families together for a vacation, we have vacationed together in New Zealand with gamers from New Zealand we met in EQ2! Leading a parade of 5 moterhomes full of gamers and their families around New Zealand driving on the other side of the road through traffic circles and hairpin 5kn/hr turns was an adventure that was over far too soon.
    OK now a word of warning, if you are off looking at some feeding lions and have a slight limp, Do Not trust your gaming friends or your spouse to draw that to your attention, Nooo, they would much rather see you get charged by a lioness!
    Well I have played with this group of gamers for quite some time and now. As with many things in life my gaming time increases and dwindles but some we keep in touch and we are often found checking out new games or going back and playing those we found enjoyable.

Outside of gaming I have been married for almost 35 years (35 in September 2015)! I work as an Locomotive Engineer for VIA rail, have spend 39 years working for the railroad. My hobbies include building water cooled computers, lapidary, painting and I hope to get into sculpting.

Thats about all I can think of, talk to you again soon.
    Roy
    ---
    Join the SOK World Community Grid :
    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/te...mId=09B8364XP1

Welcome!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... n/advanced
    69th Season Hunter of Tunare - EQ - Retired

Sterling Order of Knights
    "Truth and Honor above all"

- With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.... - Anon

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am hoping to Join SOK as I have been playing with Khissi on and off for a number of years. We go on vacations together occasionally.
    I hope you can consider me for a member.
    Thanks
    Roy / Fuzzy