Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official letter of interest to Join SOK - Bitt

Official letter of interest to Join SOK - Bitt

Hello Everyone,

I write today to express my official letter of interest to join SOK. I have enjoyed playing with many of you in the past few weeks and have also reconnected with some old friends as well. I have liked the members that I have met thus far and I believe I would be a good fit with the character and attitude of the SOK.

For those that I have not met or do not know me very well yet. Here is a brief description of my characters currently in SOK chatchannel.

Bitt - unguilded paladin (prot) (80) 450 JC/ 450 Enchanting
    Bomaye - mule guilded Shaman (77) 450 transmute Alchemist
    Audgy - mule guilded Hunter (73) 440+ BS/440+ Leatherworker (I think)
    Vevi - mule guilded Warrior (71) 450 Engineer/450 Miner

If I am accepted, I would like to have Bitt officially guilded with the other above 3 remain mule guilded (I am a packrat). Once Cataclysm comes out I would like to have Audgy guilded as well and my current 80 Horde Druid (Miner/Herbalist) (which I will move over after the expansion is released). My aim will be have my paladin, hunter and druid advance concurrently in Cataclysm with slight emphasis placed on the paladin as I enjoy tanking. I have tanked and healed as my paladin before Wrath and currently collecting a healing set in Wrath for the paladin. I have tanked, healed and melee dps'd on my druid and enjoy doing all three. I have never played my hunter much aside from being solo, but I think I would like to give PvP another go with the hunter eventually.

My MMO playtime background briefly: I have played MMO for many years starting with DaOC. I played in the WoW Beta and I also tried Star Wars Galaxies and Age of Conan. I like that SOK is more of a community rather than a pure gaming guild. I also like that SOK is multi-platform as I would like try new games in the future - especially Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3.

My real life background briefly: I am similar in age to many of the SOK that I have met. I am a working professional and I have two young daughters, thus while I am interested in raiding, my time will be limited (and dependent upon the raid schedule and my wife's weekly disposition). I do enjoy quite a bit of freedom as an attorney, so you might see me online during all periods of the day - although predominantly, I will be playing after 9pm EST during the weekdays (after the girls go to bed).

I look forward to filling out the details during the process. For those that I have not yet met, please feel free to whisper me or contact me for anything that you might need.

Ben

Re: Official letter of interest to Join SOK - Bitt

Welcome to my guild
    Lothared!
    SWTOR
    BF3

WEWT!! Yay Ben! Welcome to The Process!
    ELUNE
    Catibella - KT Outlaw Rogue (120)
    Lali - KT BM Hunter (120)

DALARAN
    Tokkashti - ZT Feral Druid (120)

Welcome to the process!
    Thadicus -- Human Paladin of Elune

Hehe. The Process (tm)

Beloved Officer
    Administrator
    In your dreams, loving you for a very short time.
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Process™!
    Xia: As much as I hate you, I would never do a Brutus to your Caesar
    Nirrudn: Also I think it's Eeyore, but don't quote me

The Process, let me welcome you to it. Drink the kool-aid and its smooth sailing after that
    Guilded: Jessabear 80 Druid, Rastika 80 Draeni Paladin, Stratgal 71 Hunter
    Un-guilded: Dahano Gnome Warlock, Fuzzyelf Shaman, Phogia Dwarf Rogue,
    A bunch of Horde characters on Firetree.

Jayne! The man they call Jayne!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsong73
    The Process, let me welcome you to it. Drink the kool-aid and its smooth sailing after that

mmmmm kool-aid!

Welcome Bitt.
    "There are no stupid questions, just missed opportunities to Google it for yourself." Every tech support desk employee (if only in their head).

"The problem with getting quotes off the internet is that they are not always accurate." -Julius Caeser

Guildmaster Officer
    Administrator

Does Kool-Aid come in shot glasses?

Welcome!
    "This is Freedom Hall, my dear. Everyone here does as he pleases... then if he does something I don't like, I kick him the hell out!" - Jubal Harshaw, Stranger in a Strange Land

Kitty!! Leader

welcome!

Hello everyone (again).

I wanted to say hello again. I have, unfortunately, been away from the game in more than I wanted in these past few weeks after I formally announced my wish to formally join the SOK family as a guildmate.

I am still very much interested and understand completely the Process(tm) takes time.

As my workload gets caught up, I look forward to being able to log on more in the evenings (EST) and to seeing many of you and meeting more of you.

So, quick note to say hi. See you around.

Ben

Welcome to the Process!
    Raenitude 65 DPS Merc
    Jae'lle 60 Powertech BH
    Raen'ess 45 Sith Marauder - Time for a Bloodbath
    Raeness 50 Jedi Consul
    Tankgirrl - 52 Smuggler- blow'em up and figure it out later
    Barbae - 16 Sith Sorc Apprentice and Fashion Consultant

The most important question, Do you like Beer?

Also welcome to the process..
    Atia - 85 Paladin of Elune.
    Atie - 85 Mage of Elune.
    Emonee - 85 Warlock of Elune.
    Gemonee - 85 Shaman of Elune.
    Anomee - 85 Priest of Elune.
    Atio - 85 Druid of Elune.
    Kriza - 85 Hunter of Elune.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

I love BEER. especially after a long day (hiatus). But I'm back.. and am looking forward to sharing a pint or two with everyone again.

See ya in Channel!

Hey man it was cool talking to you last night. Good luck with your app to SOK they are great people. BTW word of advice dont drink and wow if you have a low tolerance it can get you in trouble. I used to do that and it was baaad..
    Steffron 15 Night Elf Druid

Steffrun 110 Gnome Magi
    Tailor(imbued Silkweave Rank 2)
    Enchanter(some rank 3 enchants)

Can also do Obliterum if anyone needs help and hasn't done the quest for the forge yet. You provide the armor to break down and I will make the Obliterum for you and if there is any overage make a note for next combine for you or pay you for the excess.(since the dust is soulbound)

*Hobbies are like socks dont be afraid to change them often as needed.*

Personally id rather change my socks daily and not my hobbies its a smell vs cost thing.