Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now this is what I'm talking about!

Re: Now this is what I'm talking about!

Hmm cant wait right up there with The Avengers of movies I want to see.
    Steffron 15 Night Elf Druid

Steffrun 110 Gnome Magi
    Tailor(imbued Silkweave Rank 2)
    Enchanter(some rank 3 enchants)

Can also do Obliterum if anyone needs help and hasn't done the quest for the forge yet. You provide the armor to break down and I will make the Obliterum for you and if there is any overage make a note for next combine for you or pay you for the excess.(since the dust is soulbound)

*Hobbies are like socks dont be afraid to change them often as needed.*

Personally id rather change my socks daily and not my hobbies its a smell vs cost thing.

And I was close to wanting to go see this one. Oh well, never mind. GI Joe release pushed to next year so they can convert it to 3D
    In loving memory
    Bonnie Caldwell
    1926-2008

They also confirmed they are going to do a bunch of reshoots just for 3D and are trying to get back some of the old cast to appear in some of the changes.... ridiculous. They want JGL to reprise the role of Cobra Commander, yet they already did the film with a new CC which looks awesome.... wtf
    LordFluffyBottom - (Wildstar)

yeah bummed about the delay, and the 3d conversion explanation

some speculation i've heard is that 2 factors to doing this now are 1: battleship tanking and 2: bad responses from test audiences..... all i can say is those responses must have been pretty harsh to push a movie 9 months out, only a month before opening.....(thus wasting the positive buzz and marketing they've already done, and putting tons of spoilers out as the toys will be hitting the shelf shortly, and the preview comics have already come out)....
    To err is human, to Arrrrr is pirate. -Ctrl-Alt-Del

Sany level 85 Retribution Pally, Falinn level 80 priestess of Elune, Vivianne 85 Frostfire Mage of the explodie go boom, Kirakas dual wield frozen dervish Death Knight lvl 85