Thread: Hi there again.

Hi there again.

Just wanted to drop by and say howdy to those who remember me. I haven't been doing much MMOing lately, a little Star Wars here and there. Hoping to see a few familiar names out there (Ellewyn, Nirrudn, Davoc, Darkind, Foamy, and too many others to list).

Also, I have a good friend who is developing a guild community portal site and is looking for some feedback from some testers. I let him know I would post here and see if there was any interest in checking it out. He may also shoot an email out to the Officers per my advice, so please don't get mad at him if he does.

This is the site: http://tabard.com
    "For Ruuke so loved the XP, that he gave his only begotten study time. That whosoever relieth on his tanking should not perish, but instead have mad lewts." ~ Hezz quoting Ping 3:16

Re: Hi there again.

Hi, Ruuke! Long time, no see.
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available." -Benford's Law of Controversy
    “It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” - Mark Twain