Thread: Bucking for Applicant

Bucking for Applicant

Hi Everyone,

I have had a friend SOK tag in SW:TOR for a while now, and decided I'd like to make things official and join SOK.

I found out about SOK from Somma, who also happens to be my office mate. I also personally know/am friends with GlamGlam who has urged me to join up. I have met several others at various get-togethers arranged by the previously mentioned gentlemen. Playing SW:TOR I have gotten to know Arlow, Ellewyn, Joi, and Skinni as well, and have played with some others of you. I mostly play Old Republic, but lately have been leveling a character in WoW as well.

In real life, I am a chemistry professor trying to take over the world with Somma. The academic world at least. I play a lot of computer games, but have a particular love for tabletop RPGs, and BloodBowl. I also do martial arts. So I am a dyed in the wool nerd.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Greg

A dimly lit cubicle somewhere in Stormwind.

Re: Bucking for Applicant

Welcome Mizri.

The Raid Leader - When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Come to camping, I'll bring my Gobbos and we can rumble at Blood Bowl.
    LordFluffyBottom - (Wildstar)

I must open that box. Leader Bajah's Avatar

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerKraken
    I have heard much about these camping trips. If you play Gobbos, it would only be right for me to finally paint up my Halflings, Fairfield BLT, to throw down with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizri
    I have heard much about these camping trips. If you play Gobbos, it would only be right for me to finally paint up my Halflings, Fairfield BLT, to throw down with.
    Hmm, I've always wanted an excuse to buy and paint a Shadowforge elf team. Too bad they're out of print now.
    http://www.thewarstore.com/elfteam.html
    GoatRider- lvl 100 Night Elf Rogue Jewelcrafter/Engineer
    Kemps- lvl 100 Tauren Feral Druid Miner/Engineer
    Cattrina- lvl 85 Night Elf Druid (feral bear/cat) miner/alchemist
    LoweRider- lvl 35 Gnome Mage/Tailor/Enchanter/Auctioneer

Quote Originally Posted by Mizri
    Battle of the little peoples.

I usually lose either way but it's fun. My trolls constantly eat my goblins when it's time to pass....
    LordFluffyBottom - (Wildstar)

I generally do pretty well with my elves (high elves). I converted them all from Dark Eldar though. The figs you show, goatrider, look pretty cool.

I have only played my halflings in intro games against people I was trying to let win, and have no illusions of exactly how bad the team is. I think even goblins would roll over them (especially with all the secret weapons). I did win a game once in our league because the desperation goblin pass play ended with my opponents troll scarfing down a tasty snack. Good times!

Howdee Howdee
    The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other'slife.
    Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.
    ~Richard Bach