Thread: (Re)Introductions

(Re)Introductions

Hello everyone, my name is Kelly and some of you may have known me in the past as Balagor/Sinedra/Elradith. It has been some years now since I was actually active in World of Warcraft and when I was it was as part of The White Company on Elune. Man has life changed since those days.

I did massage therapy for a few years and then, when the economy tanked that work pretty much dried up on me, went to my local Community College and studied welding technology for 2 years. Now I work as a welding inspector and NDT technician mostly using ultrasonic, eddy current, mag particle and dye pen. testing stuff. It's fun and I enjoy being part of the small company that I work for.

Most importantly, I found the love of my life, got married, bought a great house (Thanks VA loan!), and recently (10:26pm on July 4, 2014) helped my wife bring our daughter into the world. She is our first and has been a pretty amazing little addition to our family.

A friend of mine convinced me to check out the new expansion, and after a little playing I think I might stick around for some fun times again. I always remembered you guys as a lot of fun, laid back yet serious when you needed to be, and being about the people more than the game, which is just the kinds of friends I would like to make and hang out with if I am going to spend hours in a virtual world again. Mostly running around on a character named Edhelion currently, so drop me a line if you need a level 96 priest to help.

Thanks for the consideration, and see you all in game!

Kelly

Guildmaster Officer
    Administrator
    Hello Kelly!
    "This is Freedom Hall, my dear. Everyone here does as he pleases... then if he does something I don't like, I kick him the hell out!" - Jubal Harshaw, Stranger in a Strange Land

A dimly lit cubicle somewhere in Stormwind.
    Hi Kelly, welcome back to World of Warcraft. Drop me a tell if you have any question in game on my main toon Xiahou.

Cheers,

The Raid Leader - When you stand in the flames, he dies a little bit inside.

Plus he's a Dorf Priest! FEARWARD4TH3WIN!
    "There are no stupid questions, just missed opportunities to Google it for yourself." Every tech support desk employee (if only in their head).

"The problem with getting quotes off the internet is that they are not always accurate." -Julius Caeser

Alas, I am a former dwarf priest, since everyone has fear ward now Balagor became Edhelion the Worgen Priest.

Beloved Officer
    Administrator
    In your dreams, loving you for a very short time.
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. Anyone who actively gives up being a dwarf is sketchy in my book.

Welcome back to the forums, Balagor!
    Xia: As much as I hate you, I would never do a Brutus to your Caesar
    Nirrudn: Also I think it's Eeyore, but don't quote me

Jubal's Lackey Officer Aulwewen's Avatar
    Howdy!
    "He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye." - Buddha

Hellu!
    I like a little civility mixed with my psychosis.

ah, I remember you! Welcome back. the WoD expansion has sucked a bunch of people back into WoW, myself included.
    "Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Welcome back!!
    Thadicus -- Human Paladin of Elune

I must open that box. Leader Bajah's Avatar
    I remember Balagor! Good to see you again