Thread: The Librarians

The Librarians

TNT, really simple. Its the return of Warehouse 13.

Magic has been returned to the world at the cost of technology. A magic increases technology fails. Its up to the brave new Libaraians in Trainng (LITs), to rcover the lost items of magical power.

Its present day but the group includes a Guardin (Warrior), a Thief, a math genius (Wizard), and a genius, oilfield worker from OK. with a degree in art history (I have no idea, maybe he's the beefcake bad ass). They'll be taught by a newly found Library researcher, John Laroquette in his small niche that was saved before the library's closure.

Its simple so far, don't expect much depth of plot Basically Warehouse 13 revised.

Did You see the pilot, what was your impression? Should Rebecca Romijn have a better outfit (a business pants suit Yuck!)?
    The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other'slife.
    Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.
    ~Richard Bach

I must open that box. Leader Bajah's Avatar
    Didn't get a chance to check it out, but the folks on Facebook are dismantling it and it's not getting much positively said about it. I will reserve judgement til I get a chance to see it!

I watched this with my parents and it wasn't...terrible. But it wasn't emmy winning, either. It's one of those shows that you should shut off your brain and just enjoy for the campy mess that it is.
    "Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    I watched this with my parents and it wasn't...terrible. But it wasn't emmy winning, either. It's one of those shows that you should shut off your brain and just enjoy for the campy mess that it is.
    I like a little civility mixed with my psychosis.

I just watched the first episode. It's pretty much par for the course with the previous three movies, barring the lower budget and the setup for the even lower one moving forward. It's something I'll likely record, then watch while doing something else on the computer, like play Dwarf Fortress or something. Bonus points for Noah Wylie still being in it, although I'm guessing in what will mostly be guest rolls. More bonus points for Lindy Booth, who I've been crushing on since "Relic Hunter".
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available." -Benford's Law of Controversy
    “It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” - Mark Twain