Thread: Hello....again!

Hello....again!

Howdy all. Not sure if any of you old folks out there remember me from EQ, was in SoK from way back then, played a ranger named Karien. Aaurora(if you remember her as well, wizard from EQ) is also trying to get on the board but it says that her username is in use, not sure if there is another Aaurora or if that is still her username from way back when. She can't remember her password. Anyhow, good to see you all again, and look forward to seeing you in some games, right now Aaurora and I are playing GW2. Good to be back!

Beloved Officer
    Administrator
    In your dreams, loving you for a very short time.
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back! I am of the "newer" blood, so we never got to meet, but its good seeing the folks I never got to meet cropping back up.

As for Aaurora, that is still her old account, she can contact me ([email protected]) to get her old account working again. She had three total, so I can work with her on how she wants to handle that.
    Xia: As much as I hate you, I would never do a Brutus to your Caesar
    Nirrudn: Also I think it's Eeyore, but don't quote me

Hooray! More "old faces/names" playing GW2!

*puts on his best Obi-wan impression* "Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time".

I'm suddenly having flashbacks of Plane of Sky! Great to see your name(s) again. It has been forever. Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Karien View Post
    Howdy all. Not sure if any of you old folks out there remember me from EQ, was in SoK from way back then, played a ranger named Karien. Aaurora(if you remember her as well, wizard from EQ) is also trying to get on the board but it says that her username is in use, not sure if there is another Aaurora or if that is still her username from way back when. She can't remember her password. Anyhow, good to see you all again, and look forward to seeing you in some games, right now Aaurora and I are playing GW2. Good to be back!
    Never (120 Draenei, Shaman) ~ Elune
    Neverest (120 Night Elf, Druid) ~ Gilneas
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Wow, 3 accounts, silly Aaurora, haha. She said she will send you an email. Ahh, yes, good old plane of sky, not my favorite zone by far, hehe! When will they bring back the mobs that death touch you. Cazic Thule shouts....KARIEN. And you fall over dead while kiting, good times!

Guildmaster Officer
    Administrator
    Hello! Hello!
    "This is Freedom Hall, my dear. Everyone here does as he pleases... then if he does something I don't like, I kick him the hell out!" - Jubal Harshaw, Stranger in a Strange Land

Jubal's Lackey Officer Aulwewen's Avatar
    Holy Monkey! That's a blast from the past! Welcome back! I'll keep an eye out for you in GW2...get a group of us together to do some fractals or something!
    "He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings, and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye." - Buddha

Blog Entries
    Lots of old names showing up out of the blue lately! Good to see you two around again.
    Janus
    Lannister (Retired)

Nirrudn Ak`Lmar (Retired)
    Loyal Knight of the Sterling Order

Alone, we are mighty. Together, we are legends.

Hello everyone, thank you Kodoir for getting my account back in order. Glad to be back!

Heloo!

Man I need to get back to GW2 I guess. I've just been so busy...

I think i am old blood?

Welcome back!
    Lothared!
    SWTOR
    BF3

LOL, Lothared, Helskaar, Degree, I am in a time warp! Next thing ya know Leod will show up.
    The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other'slife.
    Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.
    ~Richard Bach

What happened here - silence. Lets get some grouping going! Chaosbear.8490

oh Hai! I came to SOK in alpha WoW. I play SWTOR at the moment. Hope to you both on sometime!
    Raenitude 65 DPS Merc
    Jae'lle 60 Powertech BH
    Raen'ess 45 Sith Marauder - Time for a Bloodbath
    Raeness 50 Jedi Consul
    Tankgirrl - 52 Smuggler- blow'em up and figure it out later
    Barbae - 16 Sith Sorc Apprentice and Fashion Consultant

I think I remember you if you are from Vegas? I know I know that name. I was likely playing Jasandra back then.