Thread: The Dresden Files-Jim Butcher

The Dresden Files-Jim Butcher

Started rereading all of the books. Or at least the first one had it on Kindle but need to dig out the old box of paperbacks since I had most of them. Anyone familiar with the newer books are they graphic novels or actual books? I went on Amazon and there were a ton of new ones and some had similar names. There was one that was being released in the next couple months also not sure about it though.
    Steffron 15 Night Elf Druid

Steffrun 110 Gnome Magi
    Tailor(imbued Silkweave Rank 2)
    Enchanter(some rank 3 enchants)

Can also do Obliterum if anyone needs help and hasn't done the quest for the forge yet. You provide the armor to break down and I will make the Obliterum for you and if there is any overage make a note for next combine for you or pay you for the excess.(since the dust is soulbound)

*Hobbies are like socks dont be afraid to change them often as needed.*

Personally id rather change my socks daily and not my hobbies its a smell vs cost thing.

Deathwish Incarnate Knight Guerre's Avatar
    If you like the dresden files.. highly recommend the iron druid chronicles by kevin hearne.

as for the books... books: http://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden
    comics/graphic novels: http://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden/comics

pretty sure i'm up to date on the books, patiently awaiting the next release... bob the skull and mouse are two of my favorite characters.
    Sebastiien Shadowfury Paladin / Monk, FFXIV:ARR

Bob definitely brings life to any book he appears in. I enjoyed the books so far and liked the tv series what little they did of it. I thought the actor(cant remember his name) that played Harry on the tv show did a pretty good job. I could see him as the character.

Steffrun 110 Gnome Magi

Can also do Obliterum if anyone needs help and hasn't done the quest for the forge yet. You provide the armor to break down and I will make the Obliterum for you and if there is any overage make a note for next combine for you or pay you for the excess.(since the dust is soulbound)

Personally id rather change my socks daily and not my hobbies its a smell vs cost thing.

I'm re-reading the series for the 3rd time, on kindle now. I just downloaded #7 for my camping trip next week.

I read the first graphic novel, it didn't interest me, but then I'm not a graphic novel fan.

I really liked the TV series, wish they had done more.
    GoatRider- lvl 100 Night Elf Rogue Jewelcrafter/Engineer
    Kemps- lvl 100 Tauren Feral Druid Miner/Engineer
    Cattrina- lvl 85 Night Elf Druid (feral bear/cat) miner/alchemist
    LoweRider- lvl 35 Gnome Mage/Tailor/Enchanter/Auctioneer

I must open that box. Leader Bajah's Avatar
    I've read all 15 of the base novels, but none of the graphic novels yet. Love the series, with the very real physics approach to magic. People tell me that Dresden is basically me with magic, so that's a plus. Really enjoy them.

I need to find my box of books I had them all in paperback up until either Cold Days or Skin Games.

Steffrun 110 Gnome Magi

Guildmaster Officer
    Administrator
    Hunter read all these and now he's listening to the audio books. He says they are very well done and worth checking out.
    Last edited by Jubal; August 16th, 2016 at 08:00 AM.
    "This is Freedom Hall, my dear. Everyone here does as he pleases... then if he does something I don't like, I kick him the hell out!" - Jubal Harshaw, Stranger in a Strange Land

Sad I had forgotten that this thread already existed years ago.. Worse still is I actually posted repeatedly and didn't remember it on that thread also.

https://www.sok.org/showthread.php?5...en-Files-books

Still have never bought them all on Kindle not sure what stopped me before..

Steffrun 110 Gnome Magi